Adding ChatGrape to your Windows Task Bar
If you are a bigger fan of the old desktop screen you can put ChatGrape into your task bar right next to the start button. The fastest way can be described in one image.
- Open your browser (we’ve tested it on Internet Explorer 11)
- Navigate directly to the chat client while logged in ( YourSubdomain.chatgrape.com/chat)
- Drag the ChatGrape Icon next to the website address right to your task bar
Pin ChatGrape onto your Windows Start Screen (Tested in Windows 8.1.)
If you use Internet Explorer 11 :
- Open Internet Explorer 11
- Navigate directly to the chat client while logged in ( go YourSubdomain.chatgrape.com/chat)
- Press http://bluebonnetherbfarms.com/sex-reversal-fish ALT + T to open the Tools
- Select “ follow link Add site to Apps”
- Confirm your decision on the next screen by clicking “ Add“
- Scroll down to “Now that your ChatGrape Organization is a Windows App…”
If you use a different Browser (Chrome, Firefox, etc.):
- Open your browser
- Navigate directly to the chat client while logged in (YourSubdomain.chatgrape.com/chat)
- Drag the Icon next to the Address Bar to your desktop as seen in this image.
- Move the file into the following location, replacing USERNAME with your User Name (C:\Users\USERNAME\AppData\Roaming\Microsoft\Windows\Start Menu)
Now that your ChatGrape Organization is a Windows App…
- Open your Start Screen and click the Down-Arrow at the bottom left side to get to the “ enter All Apps” View.
- Among the Apps should be the ChatGrape Logo.
Note: If you have Added the “General” Room, you will find the app under the letter “G”.
- Now you only have to right-click it and select “ Pin to Start“
- Done! ChatGrape is now among your Windows Start Screen Apps and opens in the browser of your choice.
This is a great way for Windows users to access ChatGrape like a native Windows App.
And – given your internet is fast enough – it will also open as fast as most Windows Apps 😉
Enjoy your day with ChatGrape!